The eye is one of the first senses affected by aging but the impact of age related vision loss on daily life can be minimized by boosting general eye health, monitoring changes in vison, creating an eye-friendly environment, adjusting lifestyle and dietary choices.
– I can’t see clearly as I used to
– I have difficulty seeing tiny prints
– Colours don’t seem vivid anymore
– It is getting more difficult to see in the dark
– I’m less able to adapt to glare
– I need more light to see
– Tears flow easily from my eyes
If you have such symptoms as an ageing person, make an appointment with our specialists at Beracca Eye Clinic.